A Bookworm's List

I am making myself a list of the books I read so far, currently reading and the ones I am planning to read later on. Just a way to keep track because I have this habit of reading more than one book at once.

Read:

1- Twilight
2- New Moon
3- Eclipse
4- The Tales of Beedle the Bard
5- The Alchemist
6- The Magician
7- His Dark Materials
8- The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe

Reading:

1- Harry a History
2- Missing Time
3- Charlotte's Web
4- Breaking Dawn


Planning to read:

1- The Sorceress
2- Wicked & Cursed
3- Inkheart (3)
4- Eragon (3)
5- Ten Thousand Leagues Under the Sea
6- Prince Caspian
7- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
8- Through the Looking Glass
9- The Hunger Games

Also I am looking forward to the sequel of The Hunger Games called Catching Fire which will come out September 2009.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: "Les filles de Caleb" trilogy

Book Review: A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snickett

The Hunger Game by Suzanne Collins.