Reading 50 books by the end of 2009

So I have made a decision, set myself a goal for 2009 to have read 50 by the end of the year. I am not sure if I will be able to realize that goal yet, depends on how busy I get, but I sure will try to accomplish this goal.

Here is the list so far:
  • Looking for alaska by John Green
  • An abundance of Katherines by John Green
  • Paper Towns by John Green
  • The Tales of Beedle the Bard by JK Rowling
  • Twilight by Stephanie Meyer
  • New Moon by Stephanie Meyer
  • Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer
Currently Reading:
  • Harry a History by Melissa Annelli
  • A Series of Unfortunate events - The unauthorized Biography by Lemony Snickett
  • Missing Time by Bud Hopkins
  • 100 Year of Anne by Budge Wilson
Planning to Read:
  • Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll
  • Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
If anyone has any suggestion, if anyone reads this besides me that is, they are welcomed.

Well that is about it for now.
DFTBA

SweetGirl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: "Les filles de Caleb" trilogy

The Hunger Game by Suzanne Collins.

Book Review: A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snickett