So behind on my reading 50 books this year

All right, I just found a list of books I made for myself and planning to read 50 books in a year. I am not certain this goal will happen, I am soooooooooo behind.

Read:

Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn
The Tales of Beedle the Bard
Fantastic Beast and Where to Find them
Quidditch throught the Ages
The Alchemist
The Magician
The Sorceress
His Dark Materials (three books)
The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe
Charlotte's Web
The Hunger Games
Catching Fire
The Return of The Little Prince
Looking for Alaska
An Abundance of Katherines
Paper Towns
Let It Snow

Reading:

Harry a History
The Lost Symbol
Missing Time


Planning to read:

Wicked and Cursed
Inkheart
Eragon
Ten Thousand Leagues Under the Sea
Prince Caspian
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
Through the Looking Glass
Wicked
Son of a Witch

Sadly I may have to accept defeat, there is no way I can reach that goal. Moral of the story, set a smaller goal next time. Sigh. Unless a miracle was to happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: "Les filles de Caleb" trilogy

Book Review: A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snickett

Book Review: Clan of the Cave Bear by Jean Auel