Book Review: The Alchemist by Paul Coelho


The Alchemist by Paul Coelho

This is one of the most life-enchanting, life-changing, memorable and meaningful book. It has the potential to be one that changes lives of the readers forever. The book talks about achieving one's personal legends, dreams and goals, no matter what obstacles one confronts. I personally believe that it is as memorable and meaningful as Saint-Exupery's Little Prince. I believe everyone should, at one point or another, pick up and read this book. It is one can be drawn to at some special time in their life when we really need it, some books are like that I find. Actually I every book does that for me. I just walk in a book store and see it on a shelf and if I am not in that certain place in my life, I will not even pick it up but if I happened to be in that place, than I will definitely be drawn to it. Funny how this always happens.

More later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: "Les filles de Caleb" trilogy

Book Review: A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snickett

Book Review: Clan of the Cave Bear by Jean Auel